Warehouse Assistant Job at Prisdav Consulting
PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the Food and Beverage Industry requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: Ijebu - Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Monitor and manage inventory control.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Drive, vans, trucks, passenger cars handling warehouse materials.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- OND holder in any discipline with minimum of 2 years experience
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
N40,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Danish Refugee Council Recuitment for Supply Chain Officer - Logistics
- International Medical Corps IMC Recruitment for Distribution Assistant
- Store Supervisor Job at Fitness and Sports Solutions
- Asset and Inventory Associate Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation
- Ongoing Recruitment at Coca-Cola Company
- Store Keeper Job at IOR Global Resources Limited
- Warehouse Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Graduate Management Trainee Brewing / Logistics Recruitment at Nigerian Breweries Plc
- Forecasting and Supply Planning Advisor Job at Chemonics International
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Head, Supply Chain Finance & Partnership