Warehouse Officer Job at Pillarcraft Nigeria, Abuja
Pillarcraft Nigeria – Our client, a fast growing Retail Firm in Abuja needs to engage the services of a Young energetic, experienced and result driven candidate as:
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
- We need to engage energetic, experienced and result-driven Warehouse Officer (WHO) is in charge of inventory in a warehouse to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks as needed. To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as requires.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching goods
- Schedule monthly stock counting and verification.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the Manager.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Job includes Saturday
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Microsoft Corporation Full-time Student & Recent Graduate Recruitment 2020
- Dispatch Rider Job at AT & A Group
- Secretary Job at USAKING Services Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive Job at SUNU ASSURANCES NIGERIA PLC.
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Graduate Account Officer Job at E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited
- Office Secretary Job at Amagold International Limited
- Telesales Representative Job at MAX.NG