Web Administrator Job at Quicky Dispatch International
Quicky Dispatch International is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Web Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- As the Social Media Manager also, you will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales.
- Smart and intelligent
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Minimum of a B.Sc in related courses
- Minimum of 2 year relevant experience
- Applicants should reside around Lekki-Ajah Axis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Web Designer, Graphic Designer & Business Developer Recruitment at Agrorite Limited
- Mobile / Web Developer Recruitment at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Graphics / Creative Designer Recruitment at Tempkers
- Senior Software Developer Job at Asset And Equity Group (AEG)
- Software Developer (Node JS) Job at LONGBRIDGE
- E-Commerce Platform Front End Developer Recruitment at Oriental Selected Company Limited
- Web / Application Manager Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Full Stack Web Developer (Intern) Recruitment at vasiti.com
- Software Developer (Full Stack) Job at vasiti.com
- Mobile App Developer (IOS Swift) Job at LONGBRIDGE