Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Front Desk / Admin Officer
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is looking to recruit for suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- A front desk officer should possess certain abilities.
- Attention to detail by providing general administrative and clerical support duties, managing the office reception, agendas, rules and regulations and office machinery, excellent customer service, answers phone calls, schedule appointments and display of professional attitude to welcoming guests. Etiquette to respectfully engage guest, customers, and employees
- Welcomes all visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, recording details of each conversation for immediate follow up
- With pleasant demeanor, make guest and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on premises.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitors badges where necessary.
- Answering question and addressing complaints
- Prepare outgoing mails by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Checklist and submission of reports to the line manager
- Supervision of the office cleaners and security personnel
- Check, sort, and forward emails, letters to external correspondence and department
- Ensures compliance with company rules and regulations in the reception area
- Disbursement of Memo’s as required
- Scheduling and setting up meeting, creating agendas, and taking minutes.
- Booking rooms and office facilities for official use.
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments for HODs and executive management
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents
- Logging expenses originating from front desk department
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with vendors for maintenance, letters dispatching and office cleaning
- Ordering consumables for office and executive management use, i.e. candies, water, snacks, condiments, etc.
- Logistics Management: Travel/Ticket booking, arrangement, protocol management, scheduled appointments for guests, liaising with logistics vendors for staff and management
- Managing, maintenance and follow up of the front desk checklist on daily basis
- Supervision of cleaning of environment with detailed attention to toilets and offices two hourly cleaning schedule by the cleaners
- Opening of office and ensuring shutdown at close of business. Ensures electrical appliances at the waiting lounge, strategy and front desk are switched off etc.
- Responsible for handling and carrying out instructions for GMD’s personal guests by ensuring she is immediately informed and/ or the GM
- Assist in handling prompt action in entertaining guests by the tea boy
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Distribute and store correspondence e.g., letters, mails, and packages
- Must resume to the office an hour before the official opening time, to ensure that the front office and reception area is ready for business and also ensure that the clock in /sign-in register for staff attendance is ready for the daily operation
- Must tick the daily office opening checklist before 7:30am to ensure strict compliance to daily office opening procedure by other supporting staffs.
- Must escalate any problem associated with daily office opening procedure compliance to the HR/ ADMIN on or before 7:30am
- Must ensure that daily office closing procedure is strictly complied with by support staffs and physically checking to be sure that this has been done before closing for the day
- Bachelor's in Business related field or Higher Diploma
- 2-4 years in similar role.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in oral and written English language
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency in use of MS Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail.
- Job Vacancies at ElectHER
- Job Recruitment at Pickmeup International Company
- Office Assistant Job at Sotvic Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Personnel Job at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated
- Executive Assistant Job at ROYAL TOUCH INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD
- Production Manager
- Operations Officer
- Customer Service and Sales Administrator
- Office Assistant Job at GAL Express Limited
- IT Administrator Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)