Wireline Senior Field Engineer Job at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Wireline Senior Field Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our success hinges on the continued satisfaction of our clients through excellent service delivery. In every stage of our project, we will always assemble the right workforce with the right skills to carry out assigned jobs whilst upholding safety procedures
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
- So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures to operations
- Assisting in the planning of operations and preparation of logging tools and equipment. Maintaining job records and completing necessary paperwork.
- Delivering simple to complex Cased Hole operations ensuring excellent Service quality
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Supervising crew and equipment at the Wellsite including inventories and tracking.
- Able to ensure excellent communication between the wellsite and base support team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Have at least 7 years relevant industry experience in Wireline Services operations - Cased Hole Onshore and Offshore experience
- Must possess experience using Warrior (or window-based logging systems), Memlog/Untrawire, Microsmart software skills.
- Great communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Automation Engineer Recruitment at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- IT / Telecoms Support Engineer Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Site Engineer Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Junior Civil Engineer Job at RIVETON DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Traction Apps
- IT Support Technician / Engineer Recruitment at Netcom Africa
- Brewery Laboratory Specialist Recruitment at International Breweries PIc
- Trainee Field Engineer / Trainee Rigger / Rigger (Networking) Job at SimbaNET Nigeria
- Civil Engineer Recruitment at Dayola Property and Development
- Job Vacancies at Strongmas Automobile Limited