xPlug Technologies Limited Recruitment for a Software Developer (.NET)
xPlug Technologies Limited is an ICT company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Enterprise Software Applications, Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive, goal-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Developer (.NET)
Job Location: Lagos
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, etc.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various web, windows and in some cases mobile application products.
- B.Sc / HND (Engineering / Physical Sciences only)
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical Science is required as the basic entry requirement.
- Minimum of Two (2) years experience in core software development in a reputable firm
Core SKills and Requirements:
- MS Visual Studio, NetBean , Adobe Creative Suite, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model.
- Proficient in database design and management using any of the following: PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and advanced in database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Must have taken part in the development of at least 3 standard and active software projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Software Developer (.NET)".
- Graphics Designer Job at Richbrands Group
- ByteWorks Technology Solutions Recruitment for Graphics / UI Designer
- USAKING Services Limited Recruitment for a Graphics Designer/ IT Personnel
- Graphic Designer Recruitment at Rovedana
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Dot Net Developer Job at Recourse Technologies Limited
- Graphics and Social Media Officer Recruitment at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
- Python Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance
- Creative Graphic Designer Job at Fesadeb Media Group