Youverify Internship-To-Hire Program 2021
Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks that manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since being peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staff and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Youverify Internship-To-Hire Program
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Operations: Hybrid (Onsite & Remote)
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our verification solutions.
- Youverify is looking for individuals who are looking at starting as well as growing their career in a software company to join the Technology and Product team through their Internship to Hire Program to build the next-generation solutions to solving complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
Our Specialization Programs
- Flutter and React Native mobile developers
- Frontend Engineer - Vuejs
- Backend Engineer - Nodejs, Go
- Fullstack Engineer
- DevOps Engineer - Github, Github Actions, Kubernetes, ArgoCD
- Software Tester
Skills to be developed:
- This position will expose you to best practices in product development.
- You will build skills in software documentation
- You will be part of an agile team and will interact with Senior Engineers, UI/UX designers, Quality assurance engineers, Product Managers
- You will gain relevant experience in your selected field
- Six months (6) for graduates who have completed their NYSC program
- Twelve months (12) for NYSC members.
- 40 hours/ week (Monday – Friday).
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree holders in any discipline
- Be a passionate problem solver
- A good knowledge of computer applications and usage
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated skill in time management in a cooperative team environment
- Experience in computer programming languages is preferred.
This is an unpaid position, however, a monthly stipend of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) will be provided for transportation and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) for internet reimbursement to aid your work remotely.
- Back-End Developer Job at Ditco Software
- Full Stack Developer Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- Developer Job at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Web Developer Recruitment at All Prime Technologies LTD
- Data Engineer Recruitment at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Job Recruitment at Renmoney
- Biomedical Engineer Recruitment at PPC Limited
- Personal Assistant (NYSC) Recruitment at Aureole Consulting
- Office Secretary (NYSC Intern) Recruitment at Arshov Solution
- Graduate QA / QC Intern Recruitment at Lensbury Homes Limited