Admin and Procurement Officer Recruitment at Fenix
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Procurement Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Finance Department
Type: Part Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Fenix Nigeria office including managing office support staff - caretakers, cleaners, gardeners, etc.
- Supervise all maintenance activities and maintain a regular schedule of maintenance for the Fenix’s properties .
- Maintain a highly professional working environment everyday (demo units set up, projector + whiteboard in every room, etc.) - ensuring that the Fenix office always looks its best
- Safeguard the office, entrusted with maintaining office keys as well as management of all administrative issues like hygiene, stationeries, & welfare
- Support the application and processing of work permits for foreign nationals by making the necessary follow-up with immigration
- Coordinate key activities such as team meetings, workshops and/or special events i.e. All hands meetings
- Ensure all insurance policies i.e. Medical, GPA, Risk, Good in transit, IT equipment are up to date and premium charges paid promptly
- Monitor, supervise and ensure safety measures are incorporated into all business office development
- Oversee the procurement analysis of all supplies/services ensuring detailed procedure and selection process is clearly outlined within the analysis section.
- Coordinate pre-qualification of suppliers to create suppliers’ database, maintain and update regularly the database
- Manage the Approved Supplier List. Ensure all suppliers uphold the terms and conditions of the agreement and in need of sourcing or changing current agreements coordinate with the procurement committee to facilitate any necessary additions and changes.
- Conduct price checks on all procurement conducted and manage the process to negotiate strong value for money
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease and examine and re-evaluate existing contracts from time to time
- Establish the SLAs for all service providers and suppliers and monitor its compliance
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Ensure the Conflict of Interest Policy is upheld throughout all processes of procurement
- Serve as the main point of contact for maintenance, office improvements, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
Required Competences & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in office management, administration and logistics
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related field
- You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- You must be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experienced in working experience on spreadsheets.
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Head, Legal / Company Secretary Recruitment at Alan & Grant
- Receptionist Job at Alan & Grant
- Office Clerk Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Secretary Job at a reputable company
- Administrator Job at Azimuth Nigeria Limited
- IT Administrator Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Executive Assistant Job at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Executive Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Administrative Assistant Job at XGO Technology Limited