Administrative Fleet Officer Recruitment at Stafflon Consulting
Stafflon Consulting - Our client, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Fleet Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- To coordinate and manage the Company’s facilities and vehicles including the maintenance of equipment and utilities.
- Provide support and assistance in the development of general procedures for the administration and management of activities associated with the provision and maintenance of facilities
- Monitor and manage contractor activities with regards to resolution of facility faults/ issues.
- Ensure compliance with maintenance policies and procedures
- Coordinate the acquisition and or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the company.
- Assist with the management of facilities maintenance contracts. Supervise and monitor office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services.
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet company’s logistics needs
- Follow up with finance to ensure updated and adequate vehicle documents
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules
- Coordinate janitorial service provider activities and performance and follow up with relevant contractors to ensure roll-out of planned preventive maintenance.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance of generator and coordinate the procurement and storage of diesel for the generator.
- Organize the monitoring and tracking of facility/utility/property status across the organization.
- And any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO.
- A minimum of First Degree.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, board of directors, and staff.
- Good decision-making skills, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Good report writing skills, negotiation and persuading skills.
- High level of integrity and highly detail-oriented.
N44,000 / month.
- Administrative Officer Job at Jecy logistics
- Administrative Officer Job at Syrian Logistics
- Administrative Officer Job at Sommy Logistics Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Zylus Group International
- Dispatch Rider Recruitment at Kuddy Cosmetics
- Transport Officer Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Administrative & Accounts Officer Job at Findrex Travels and Tours
- Administrative Officer Job at SombreiroConsulting
- Receptionist / Mobilization Officer Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Vesa Fisheries Limited