Administrative Manager Recruitment at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Manager
Job Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Manager oversee the support operations of an Organisation and direct the administrative services of Proforce.
- He/She assigns responsibilities to administrative staff and ensure the facilities are properly taken care of, equipped with the supplies and services needed.
- His/her work encompasses a variety of responsibilities to ensure the business runs smoothly and accomplishes its goals on a daily basis.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Develop strategies in administrative manager functions to effectively run an organization.
- Allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Create budget plans, find ways to reduce costs of supplies and services and monitor the flow of money to ensure they stay within their proposed budget.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee Logistics, facilities and maintenance activities including tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Responsible for the welfare of the Nigeria Military including logistics, flight bookings, hotel accommodation, feeding and general welfare.
- Ensure the residence is good condition; water must be available at all times, it should be properly cleaned and maintain to ensure nothing is in lack, all damaged amenities fixed and all items accounted for.
- Manage the Operatives (cleaners) and ensure that the entire facility is well taken care of, free from dirt and well organised to meet company standard.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, supplies, products, or services
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies
- Ensure plant, machinery and furniture maintenance
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles
- Consults, researches, negotiates and monitors contracts and agreements with outside suppliers, service providers, leasing agents and others.
- Responsible for the Proforce canteen including collating names of all staff that ate, taking stock of products bought and monitoring it etc.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the HOO and/or GMD.
- First bachelor's Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Sciences.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 5 - 7 years relevant work experience.
- Conducting organizational and administrative duties
- Managing human, material and financial resources
- Being adaptable and self-driven
- Project management and prioritizing
- Preparing work schedules
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent leadership and man-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Administrative Officer Job at Jecy logistics
- Administrative Officer Job at Syrian Logistics
- Administrative Officer Job at Sommy Logistics Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Zylus Group International
- Administrative & Accounts Officer Job at Findrex Travels and Tours
- Administrative Officer Job at SombreiroConsulting
- Receptionist / Mobilization Officer Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Vesa Fisheries Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Receptionist Recruitment at HT-Limited