Administrative Officer Job at Rupetta Academy
Rupetta Academy is a leading modern and efficient online learning platform designed to remove all barriers to a successful learning experience. We are keen on providing qualitative learning experiences by creating and enhancing learning opportunities and resources. We are passionate about impact; we want to create value that touches and improves people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade: Level 2
- We are looking to hire an Administrative Officer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll provide and support all administrative and clerical functions to ensure our operations run as efficiently as possible.
- This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities. . Under the supervision of the Director of Admin/Human Resources, the Admin Officer is responsible for all office administration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the general administration of the office and ensure smooth operation.
- Make a good reception for visiting guests, guide, and register guests.
- Carry out Customer and staff care duties.
- Supervise the management of all official correspondence.
- Systematically filing important company documents and ensuring confidentiality and security.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for management.
- Ensure that the work environment is safe and conducive for all team members.
- Registration and management of office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current with necessary company news and information.
- Ensure all office equipment functionality, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Arrange travel and accommodations and book meeting rooms for in-house and external events.
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Fill the gap for any other administrative function that may arise.
Qualifications and experience
- Graduate from a reputable university
- Entry level 0-2 years of experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role
- Completion of NYSC
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word).
Skills and Abilities:
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Organization skills time management and scheduling skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- strong sense of responsibility, and integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Administrative Officer" as the subject of the email.
- Branch Admin Officer Job at Fosad Consulting
- Restaurant Manager Job at Azuks Works Consult
- Executive Assistant Job at NoemDek Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Manager on Duty Job at Marriott International
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope College
- Administrative Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative & Operations Manager Job at Informal Technologies Limited
- Admin Manager Job at Ama-Zuma Group