Administrative/Human Resource Officer
- Develop and implement approved Admin and HR policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports on all activities of administrative matters Management.
- Maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring that all assets are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safeguarded.
- Staff management and administration, including attendance and vacations to ensure uninterrupted workflow.
- Vehicle scheduling to ensure adequate transportation is provided for staff for daily operations.
- Review and update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets.
- Advice Management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions amongst others.
- Planning, develop and implement strategies for organisational development.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the Firm’s overall business strategy.
- Design procedures and metrics based on best practice to execute staff competency/skills audit.
- Oversee and manage an appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Effectively employ best practice in all recruitment exercises to ensure suitable hires.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Admin/HR experience (experience in a Law Firm is an advantage).
- Track record of people management and excellent planning/organisation.
- Creative and able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- IT proficiency.
- Self-driven, high sense of responsibility and accountability.