Anesthesiologist Job at Anadach Consulting Nigeria
Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a Multi-specialist medical care provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centred care.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the position below:
Job Position: Anesthesiologist
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- We are in need of an Anesthesiologist with strong skills in critical care
- She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- A Medical Degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as an Anesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced/International Training in Anesthesiology will be a significant advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience / willingness to teach
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Research Opportunities
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (quoting Job Title) and a CV to: email@example.com
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled
- Further enquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Doctor Job at PreDiagnosis International
- Healthcare Assistant Job at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Consultant Paediatrician Job at Molly Specialist Hospital
- Patient Care Assistant Job at The Pearls Specialist Hospital
- Production Chemist Job at Chemiron Nigeria
- Pharmacist Job at St. Emmanuel Hospitals
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Registered Nurse Job at a reputable company
- Psychiatric Nurse Job at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Pediatric Nurse Job at Famacare Centre Limited