Associate Content Writer & Editor
Myschool.ng is Nigeria's No1 Students' and Educational Resource Website. The website is run by Myschool Limited, which is an IT Firm that specializes in providing Educational Products and Services. The Myschool Portal provides up-to-date information, resource materials and academic tools for Prospective Students, Undergraduates and Graduates of tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the following position;
[Associate Content Writer & Editor]
This role will involve helping to develop educational contents and write-ups that can be published on the website. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and possess a demonstrable creative writing skills.
- Generate unique and engaging educational write-ups that are both user and search engine friendly
- Review user-submitted articles and publish as appropriate.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Any other task as may be assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have Basic Computer Knowledge
- Should be able to comprehend a composition and create a unique content from the text.
- Ability to type quickly while composing contents.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English Language.
- Should NOT be more than 30 years
- MUST Reside within Lekki-Ajah axis
- Graphics Designer Job at Seahorse Lubricants Industries Limited,
- Graphics Designer Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Graphics Design Intern Job at BingReach Digital
- TV Marketing Executive Job at Tozali TV
- Media Planner/Business Development Officer Job at Mediadive
- EXECUTIVE EDITOR/CONTENT WRITER
- PUBLIC RELATION EXECUTIVE
- Media Associate Job at Paystack
- Sales & Visa Counselling (SVC)
- Media Executive Job at PAN54 Digital Services Nigeria Limited