Associate Content Writer & Editor
Myschool.ng is Nigeria's No1 Students' and Educational Resource Website. The website is run by Myschool Limited, which is an IT Firm that specializes in providing Educational Products and Services. The Myschool Portal provides up-to-date information, resource materials and academic tools for Prospective Students, Undergraduates and Graduates of tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the following position;
[Associate Content Writer & Editor]
This role will involve helping to develop educational contents and write-ups that can be published on the website. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and possess a demonstrable creative writing skills.
- Generate unique and engaging educational write-ups that are both user and search engine friendly
- Review user-submitted articles and publish as appropriate.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Any other task as may be assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have Basic Computer Knowledge
- Should be able to comprehend a composition and create a unique content from the text.
- Ability to type quickly while composing contents.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English Language.
- Should NOT be more than 30 years
- MUST Reside within Lekki-Ajah axis
- Multimedia Journalist Job at Media Trust Limited
- BBC World Recruitment for Pidgin Editor
- Representative Correspondent Job at Nigerian NewsDirect
- Special Project / Advert Assistant Manager Job at Nigerian NewsDirect
- Special Project / Advert Manager Job at Nigerian NewsDirect
- Webmaster Job at The Chronicle of Education
- Reporter Job at The Chronicle of Education
- News Writer / Features Editor Job at Corporate Social Responsibility Reporters
- Communication and Media Consultant Recruitment at Propcom Mai-karfi
- Creative Director Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited