Bar Tender Job at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates on behalf of our Hospitality outfit for the position below:
Job Position: Bar Tender
Job Location: Lagos
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests’ experience
- Take orders from guests and beverage orders from servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize of our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make specific recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to bar supervisor.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Notify Dining Room Supervisor or manager-on-duty any time a guest is not IOO% satisfied with their experience
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO with 3 – 5 years of cognate experience in beverages from at least a three star hotel.
- Must possess at least a GCE / NECO / WASC in not more than 2 sittings.
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant and bar.
Very attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Job Vacancies at Management FIRST
- Hotel Operation Manager Job at a reputable company
- Job Openings at Owens and Xley ConsultsOwens and Xley Consults
- Recent Job Openings at Management FIRST
- Current Job Openings at Marriott International
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Hotel Manager Job at Recore Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings