Business Development Executive Job at INFINOX Capital
Infinox is a regulated global financial Broker. We are a major provider of online CFD trading services, offering margin FX and commodities trading to individuals and institutional clients worldwide. We provide our services across multiple regions from Latin America, Africa, South East Asia and more. The Global Headquarters are based in Bank, London with numerous offices around the world in over 15 locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to expand our business development department in our Head Office at Lagos and our Abuja Office.
- A business development executive is responsible for developing growth in the company through increased sales and customer acquisition
- Your job duties as a business development executive are to generate sales leads, contact potential clients, and nurture existing customer relationships.
- You also promote products and services, represent the company at networking events and conferences, travel to events and meetings with key clients, conduct online research via social media platforms to discover leads and new target markets, and help plan and oversee marketing and advertising initiatives.
- This career requires excellent sales, management, and interpersonal skills.
- The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Requirements and Qualifications
- University Degree or equivalent
- Two (2) - Four (4) years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close in a forex Industry
- Qualified candidates must have must at least 2 - 3 years of experience in the Forex industry as a business developer
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results in a forex Industry
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Property Manager / Business Development Manager Job at Asset Management Group
- Sales Marketer Job at Skkai Furniture and Interior Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Zealand Properties
- Sales Executive Job at Dradrock Real Estate Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at RAY Oil and Gas
- Business Developer Recruitment at 3D Impact Marketing Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Green Africa Airways Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Audit Trainee and Business Developer Recruitment at MCK Consulting Limited