Business Development Executive - Public Sector Recruitment
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business-to-business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive - Public Sector
Job Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and manage the company’s products and all sales activities in assigned market, drive to achieve targets, budgets and results, providing optimum levels of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values. He/She also provides strategic thinking on market penetration.
Budget & Performance Management:
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly reports from all the sales points for the Managing Director.
- Ensure that the monthly set target is met.
- Maintains contact with key decision-makers within the state and other Federal Government Parastatals to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationships within the state.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Your role will be strictly developing a business relationship with federal ministries.
- Expand the company’s customer base mainly in the Northern Region of the country.
- Initiates and develops plans to penetrate new markets across the Public Sector Nation-Wide.
- Build business relationships with clients and address their needs effectively and on a timely basis.
- To sell and market all company’s product in peculiarity of the business in that State.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the company.
- Initiates and develop plans to penetrate new markets in the various MDAs(Ministries, Departments and Agencies) within the State.
- Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
Requirements / Qualifications
- HND / Bachelor's degree in a Social Science field, professional qualification and second degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and similar roles including prospecting to federal ministries experience.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in marketing and sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail .
- Knowledge of public sector sales and code generation process
- Ability to exceptionally achieve set target.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Market research and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and must be highly spontaneous.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Sound knowledge of the industry, market and business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International