Business Development Manager Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Wuse, Abuja
- An experienced business development manager needed to evaluate, establish and promote new business opportunities while strengthening and ensuring the continuous growth of existing ones.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Design and implement strategic business plan that expands the organization’s client base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Conduct research to identify new business opportunities and client needs.
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Build and ensure long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Track trends and monitor competition
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven experience as a business development manager or similar position.
- Experience in the banking sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Ability to drive marketing campaign.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Business Intelligence.
- Motivation for sales.
- Reporting Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Skilled at Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House
- Strategic Information Advisor Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Program Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation
- Finance Officer Job at Jhpiego Corporation