Business Development Manager Job at Kobis Foods & Services Limited
Kobis Foods & Services Limited, a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) & Outdoor Catering Services Company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager shall work to improve an organization's market position and achieve financial growth.
- The candidate shall be responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business.
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations and exhibitions.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers.
- Convert leads to order and account manage the delivery of services through mobilization
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Organization's business plan and targets.
- Education: Minimum HND qualification in relevant discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of four (4) years' related work experience
- Experience in B2B or food business may be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should possess good B2B knowledge and/or experience in food business (QSR) generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development.
- Experience of developing cost proposals and tender presentations.
- Proven track record of selling and achieving a sales target.
- Good financial acumen.
- Demonstrate a total passion for food and service, including an understanding of a range of food trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Retail Sales Executive / Financial Adviser Recruitment
- Business Manager Job at Nazras Exchange Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive (Trainee) Recruitment at Adady Confectionery
- Business Development Intern Recruitment at Primly Services
- Sales Associate Job at Bleu Orange
- Professional Sales Staff Job at Avant Halogen
- Marketing / Sales Officer Job at Healthcare Philanthropy
- Sales Director Job at Polo Avenue
- Sales Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Helena Frey Limited