Business Development Manager Job at Onyx Data Systems
Onyx Data System is an IT Firm involved with Database Management and Software Development for both cooperate organizations and business owners to help grow their business with ease.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Manage Business and Human Capital Performance
- Develop and implement a business plan for profitability.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Strategic planning and preparation of future investment plans, feasibility studies, and analysis.
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company's long- and short-term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Respond to employee concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Strong business acumen, excellent understanding of sound business improvement and information management within a regulated environment.
- Ability to use various tools to assess business and human capital performance management.
- Ability to assimilate complex issues and use appropriate communications strategies to influence wide and diverse audiences.
- Ability to actively listen, seek information and ask questions to ensure the understanding of underlying concerns of others.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
- An excellent manager of human and material resources.
- Operates with ease in an ethical, professional and information technology-driven environment Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent in financial systems development and deployment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Virgin-landmarts
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Sales Officer
- Business Development Executive
- Salesperson Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Sales Supervisor Recruitment at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Curamed
- Sales Representative
- EXECUTIVE INVESTMENT OFFICER
- Business Development Officer Job at BU Power Limited
- Sales Promoter Job at Beebeejump