Business Development Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
Primly Premium Solutions Limited is a technology Solution Company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life. Our goal is simple - using technology to solve societal problems.
We are a fun and energetic team with a culture of excellence. At PPS we understand it takes a team to thrive - Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. We are expanding our team, looking for talented and passionate individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Develop a sound understanding of all products and value propositions and continuously expand knowledge of Products
- Conduct presentations and be able to demonstrate Product functionalities completely and accurately.
- Answer all customer product-related inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Develop a Business Development Strategy to achieve short & Long term goals and increase client base.
- Proactively identify & harness new business opportunities and potential clients in the public and private sector.
- Write, prepare and submit Business Proposals.
- Work with Finance Team to develop pricing proposals.
- Build and retain long-term relationships with existing clients, stakeholders, and industry professionals.
- Develop relationships and network with key clients and senior decision-makers in government Agencies, Private Organizations, and other relevant influencers.
- Develop goals and sales targets for the development team and ensure they are met.
- Work with Social Media Team in content Creation, and using Social Media to drive business growth.
- Brainstorm, think strategically and develop an approach to close deals and convert leads to customers.
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Work with IT Department to ensure Customer Product satisfaction.
- Provide periodic feedback to the product development team.
- Prepare Monthly and Annual Reports that track business development activities and measure performance with appropriate KPIs and metrics.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Masters degree in business administration, or related field.
- 5 – 7 years cognate experience.
- Experience working in an IT Company will be an added advantage.
- Adept computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing.
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- SkillsStrong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience building rapport and creating strong relationships.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Able to grasp technical and product-related concepts quickly and accurately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Associate (Fintech) Recruitment at Klasha
- Software Sales Executive Job at Axespire Software Solutions
- Telesales Representative Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Sales Representative & Accountant Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Sales Executive Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited
- Sales Executive Job at Kirby Nigeria
- GTI Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Deposit Business Development Officer