Business Development Manager Job at ZKTeco Company Limited
ZKTeco Company Limited is a world-leading manufacturer of biometrics readers (facial, vein, fingerprint palm) access controls, time attendance, turnstiles and barriers, security cameras, metal detectors, car park & vehicle management solutions, X-Ray inspection, integrated security solutions, and embedded biometric and radio-frequency identification modules.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Develops and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Identify key installers and integrators, maintain good relationship
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Visiting customers to follow-up on prospects
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Promote and sell company products and solutions
- Generate and close out on new project opportunities
- Monitor and manage project progress and solve occurring problems with appropriate team
- Responsible for sales contract bidding and the full cycle of the acquired projects
- Conduct sales visits, organize local promotional work and other sales activities to improve the ZKTeco brand visibility and reputation
- Liaise with technical support team members regarding customer requests or technical questions from customers
- Provide product and sales training to clients.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Informing management of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable higher institution
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Established relation with integrators/installers is an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to travel as may be required
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills & presentation skills.
- Excellent oral & written skills interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Prior to Experience in a Tech Space is Highly Considered.
- Knowledge of Partnership Deals.
- Strong business acumen.
- Preferably Female.
- Travel Allowance
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverages Limited
- Area Sales Manager Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Sales Manager Job at FHON Consulting Agency
- Business Development Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Primly Services Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Head of Sales Job at Lorache Group
- Business Development Officer Job at Sanieldan Properties Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Sanieldan Properties Limited