Business Development Officer Job at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited
Isabelle cosmetics is a reputable organization that deals in the distribution, sales and marketing of cosmetics and household products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Locations: Northern Region (Kano) and Eastern Region (Aba-Abia, Port Harcourt-Rivers)
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and create workable strategies to boost sales of company products.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of company’s products offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Identify tools, methods, and process that will improve company’s business development process and manage their implementation and use, with guidance from the Managing Director.
- Sort out issues and concerns through necessary head of subsidiaries to ensure hitch free business flow.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Act as a positive representative of the business of the group.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure the company is on track to hit revenue targets
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related fields of study.
- Minimum of proven 4 years’ experience business development role, customer care and managing supermarket/grocery business.
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and work proactively.
- Excellent research, data analysis/synthesis, and presentation skills.
- Experience in organizing and managing and disseminating large and complex sets of business information
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International