Business Development Officer Job at PropertyPro.ng
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic.
- Candidate must have a minimum of HND/B.Sc with 1-2 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Business Development Executive Job at Sunmei International
- Business Development Manager Job at synapse services
- Sales Associate 1 Job at Owens & Xley Consults
- Business Development Manager Job at a reputable Hotel
- Marketing and Business Development Officer Recruitment at Teknokleen Group
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Assistant Job at iPlanett Systems
- Field Marketing and Sales Representative: Bottled / Sachet Water
- Sales Executive Job at Coscharis Group Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Nicole Sinclair