Business Development Officer Job at Sterling Homes Limited
Sterling Homes Limited is a real estate development and management firm incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria. It commenced business shortly after incorporation and has its office at Plot 2 , River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain and increase in the sales of the company.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding company's customer base.
- Ensure that upon completion of each sales, liaise with relevant operational Management team to ensure that service requirement are delivered.
- Demonstrate products/services to existing/potential customer and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current an prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Must be resident within Lagos.
- Must posses at least a minimum qualification of OND.
- Must be Self-motivated.
- Must posses excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a flair for marketing.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the job title.
- Business Development Officer Job at Macfort Incorporation
- Sales Analyst Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Business Intelligence Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Business Development Officer (BDO) Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Sales Supervisor Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Business Development / Sales Executive Job at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Outbound Telesales Agent Job at IROKO TV Partners Limited