Business Intelligence Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Intelligence Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Business: Facility Management
Reports to: MD
- The Business Intelligence Manager will provide wide strategic leadership, tech innovation and management oversight across the company’s strategic business units
- Gather data through a number of ways, from mining the company's data through software, looking at competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs
- Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for the organization.
- Perform analysis on organization processes and provide appropriate results.
- Prepare architecture for data, prepare strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- Supervise efficient working of all projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for project to achieve all project objectives.
- Analyze all complex data and identify requirements for business enhancement in project.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of employees in organization.
- Perform assessment on all reporting requirements and develop long term strategy for various reporting solutions.
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all enterprise data model according to data standards.
- Provide support to all business resources and monitor all requirements for various value added service.
- Work with resource teams and prepare appropriate schedule.
- Monitor work of team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve the company’s objective
- Manage all data for transactional sources and prepare effective reports
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business and Information Technology or any other relevant discipline.
- Possession of additional professional qualifications such as MBA, and relevant certifications in Information Technology, Data Analytics and Science
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, of which 7 years must have been in senior management roles, preferably in Tech Sector and Services
- Knowledge of organization’s culture, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters.
- Strong business acumen, excellent understanding of sound business intelligence and information management within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable helicopter view of things and evidence of hands-on track record in core areas.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
- Excellent manager of human and material resources.
- Operates with ease in an ethical, professional and information technology driven environment Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experience implementing, rolling out cloud-based ERP systems a valuable asset
- Experience developing and implementing Slack or equivalent team communication systems a valuable asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Business Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Retail Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Sales Executive Job at AccountAble Services
- Head of Business Job at Seed Builders Consulting
- Direct Sales Agent (DSA) / Marketer Recruitment at Cremco Interactive Enterprise
- Business Manager Job at a reputable company
- Business Development Manager Job at Quest Oil and Engineering Services
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Customer Service Engineer Job at C & I Leasing Plc