Buyer - Supply Chain Management Job at Artee Group
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is 'Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Buyer - Supply Chain Management
Job Location: Nigeria
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders
- Deliver a weekly purchase order report to management that indicates the vendor invoice number for all closed purchase orders
- Work with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back-ordered or missing products
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis
- Establish reliable lines of contact with the field management team to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate
- Purchase of goods from the vendors in our category.
- Raising of the local purchase order.
- Following up with vendors for supplies.
- Ensuring the transfer of goods received in our warehouses (Making of TOD as required).
- Following up with a different location for stock confirmation.
- Respond to emails from branches in regards to purchases of items in our category.
- Recording supplies and stock as necessary.
- And other exigencies as the work requires from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Graduate Supply Chain Officer Recruitment at Artee Group
- Inventory Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Inventory Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Expediter Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor Job at Louis Valentino Prixair
- Danish Refugee Council Recuitment for Supply Chain Officer - Logistics
- International Medical Corps IMC Recruitment for Distribution Assistant
- Store Supervisor Job at Fitness and Sports Solutions
- Asset and Inventory Associate Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation