Call Center Agent Job at Interra Networks
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Call Center Agent
Job Location: Abuja
- The Call Center /Customer Service Representative will be part of our debt recovery team, that are responsible for making outbound calls to debtors while projecting a professional image of the company.
- Making outbound calls.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Respond to customer’s issues and concerns.
- Management and first level resolution of customer’s complaints/inquiries.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Excellent Typing skills.
- Multi lingua (Fluency in English, pidgin, and any of the approved native Nigerian languages).
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems.
- Willing to work the approved shifts for the call center.
- Proven experience as debt collector is an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Effective communicator
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Critically assesses own performance and continuing self/personal development.
- Good personality, credible, comfortable in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
25,000.00 + Commission on debts recovered (Monthly).
- Clients Services Officer Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Customer Care Service Executive Job at Proten International
- Customer Service Executive Job at Chemical and Allied Products Plc
- Customer Experience Manager Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Relationship Manager Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Relationship Officer Job at UK-Dion Investment Limited
- Customer Service Representative Intern Job at Fenix International
- Front Desk / Receptionist Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions