Certfort Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officer - Information Technology
Certfort Limited is set to aggressively drive the acceptance of best practice standards and frameworks to ensure that their clients are strategically effective and operationally efficient in their adoption of policies, procedures and processes. We are specialized in simplifying the complexity of ICT consulting services and solutions through innovative, agile and cost-effective approaches that consistently deliver quality that exceed their customer’s expectations. Some of the services we provide are Process Assurance, Certification services and Process assurance
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Business Development Officer - Information Technology
Job Location: Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Fostering relationships between clients and the Consulting team
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Selling products and services in person and virtually
- Identifying key accounts & following up on client leads.
- Develop/Generate costing proposals for requests [RFP/RFQ/RFI/EOI/etc.
- Create proposals and presentations for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
- Manage suitable digital marketing platforms and engage 3rd party experts as required.
- Presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff
- Being aware of market trends and competitors.
- Content creation and updating of the social media platforms and website, etc.
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Relationship management for key stakeholders during the projects’ lifecycle [Start-to-end].
- First degree in Business, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 -7 years’ industry experience in a business development, marketing or sales role.
- An understanding of how to interpret financial numbers, ratios and reports.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Social media marketing skills.
- Negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Must be IT savvy and abreast of technological updates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Infosec.firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title and Your Name" as the subject of the email.
Note: Pls send Only Relevant CV's and you can forward it to people that you know who will be suitable & interested.
- Customer Sales Executive Job at TeamAce
- IT Administrator Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Field Sales Agent Job at AtYourService Technologies
- Growth Analyst / Reconciliation Officer Job at Apline Group
- Sales Executive Job at Montaigne Place
- Sales Representative Job at Aymie Staffing Solutions
- Sales and Marketing Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Consultant Job at EDGEECUTION
- Sales Executive Job at LV Baden Baden Real Estate Secured Property Limited
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel