Chartered Accountant Job at Lohi Consulting
Lohi Consulting provides management consulting services for businesses striving to excel and desiring to partner with solution providers in their quest to reach the pinnacle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- The Accountant is responsible for all aspects of accounting; reporting and compliance, disbursements, cash management, revenue recognition, tax filings and financial reporting.
- This role will support management in a variety of operational decisions to accomplish various finance activities and to ensure seamless financial operations.
- Determine and prepare yearly financial budget based on company’s strategy
- Develop and maintain processes for achieving yearly financial budget, cost control and reduction
- Develop and implement financial policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure timely remittances of statutory payments including VAT, income tax, PAYE, withholding tax, pension, NSITF etc.
- Raise vouchers/ expense booklet to monitor and control expenses
- Maintain petty cash book
- Ensure adequate maintenance of financial statements and accounting records
- Forecast cash flow position and available funds for investment
- Prepare financial reports including cash flows, profit or loss account, balance sheet etc
- Maintain and update client’s records and ensure daily checks on company’s accounts
- Assist external auditors in carrying out annual financial audit of the company and ensure accounting processes and procedures complies with statutory requirements
- Actively partner with other departments to build scalable processes and drive best practices
- Ensures a periodic review of company’s accounts and budgets
- Carry out other assignment as may be delegated by the Managing Director/CEO
Key Attributes and Qualification
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures and practices
- Financial reporting and management– effectiveness in managing budgets and financial forecasting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- First degree/HND in Accounting and membership with ICAN/ACCA is a requirement
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in a related position
- High level integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and financial information
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Account Personnel Job at Larsamies Global Service Nigeria Limited
- Key Account Executive Job at Proten International
- Accounting Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
- Chief Financial Officer Job at CeedCap
- Associate, Corporate Finance Job at Standard Bank Africa
- Account Manager Job at Netcom Africa
- Vice President, Corporate Finance Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Head, Financial Advisory Job at Standard Bank
- Head, Equity Capital Markets Job at Standard Bank
- Chief Accountant