Chemicals Procurement Manager
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chemicals Procurement Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Secure supply which matches Business needs and provide competitive pricing for Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, and Traded Goods & Services.
- Ensuring, in coordination with related departments, arrival of the goods within specifications and in required quantities.
- Filing and archiving of related Purchasing documents
- Ensure effective and efficient supplier relationship management. To introduce new suppliers with competitive knowledge.
- To update direct manager and regional procurement manager on RM prices update every quarter and strive to reduce the prices continuously.
- Represent the company in internal & external meetings.
- Negotiate pricing for materials/ services not covered by global/ regional contracts. High value buys and new supplier introduction to be reviewed quarterly & introduction of alternate sources on RM's.
- Coordinate with relative Departments to insure proper forecast of requirements is implemented & followed to avoid shortage / excess stocks.
- Monitor DIV (Days Inventory Value) & keep below given Target by Management.
- Informing the related parties with the status of the orders.
- Applicants must have Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields.
- Manage the purchasing Dept. and review the task of sub-ordinates (half-yearly) and suggest improvement plans.
- Reviewing work flow and making proposals to improve.
- Implement ISO procedure for purchasing department.
- Eliminate non-conformance and reduce observations.
- Ensure effective implementation of agreed procurement processes and compliance of supplier base (implementation of global / local procurement guidelines, supplier code of conduct etc.)
- Manage Clearing Agents, monitor their performance & Follow up of customs clearance phases.
- Handling and follow up import documents.
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University
- Latest Job Vacancies at 54gene Nigeria
- IT Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Female Web Developer
- Investment Portfolio Manager Job at Frankedge Properties
- Sales Account Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Online Marketing Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Import & Export Chief Job at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited