Client Relationship Management Executive Vacancy at Dragnet Solutions
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services, is currently seeking to engage experienced candidates in the capacity below:
Job Position: Client Relationship Management Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Candidates will be expected to manage and oversee all Corporate Client Relationship functions, Government Agency Relations, ensure total Customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Develop close relationships with customers, vendors and client managers
- Grow the individual client business through continuous interaction and persuasion.
- Serve as the escalation point on Customs related matters/queries and ensure prompt resolution.
- General monitoring of clearing operations activities to ensure compliance with operational procedures.
- Proffer solutions to escalated customer service issues.
- Drawing up job specifications and allotment of responsibilities to staff of the department.
- Develop new client relations team members to ensure easy integration.
- Play an active role in developing new service plan to fit customer requirements.
- Attend regular scheduled meetings with clients to discuss service improvement strategies & documentation of discussions.
- Responsible for negotiation of suitable clearing rates with new clients
- Monitor client satisfaction through customer experience measurement
- Updating clients on status as well as delivery schedule of shipment
- Conduct relevant benchmarking and analysis to identify opportunities for business improvement
- Monitor service performance of vendors and third parties to improve service levels
- Following up and ensuring delivery to client’s warehouse or factory without delay or hindrances.
- Executing vendor-efficiency customer surveys and analyzing results.
- Ensure agreed rates, terms and credit days are maintained in clients transactions
- Ensure documentary compliance of client import documents
- Ensure that required amendments to documents are relayed to the right quarters.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you
- A Bachelor's degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of four (4) years’ working experience as a Client Relationship Officer/Client Account Officer with a Freight Forwarding and Transportation Company
- Applicant should not be more than 28 years old
- Clear Verbal and written Communication
- The Ability to Listen Closely to Customers
- Good computer skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge (of the company, its services and activities)
- Knowledge of the clients - products, people, and needs
- Time Management Skills
- Management of Personal Emotions
- Situation Evaluation and Analysis
- Persuasion skills
- Ability to handle surprises and manage situations calmly
- Expectations are from N100,000 - N120,000.
- Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment for Customer Service Executive
- Financial Advisor and Client Service Executive Recruitment at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Customer Relations Executive Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Front Desk/Receptionist Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Customer Relations Executive Job at GOF AUTOS LTD
- Sales Representative/Customer Service Recruitment at Productive People
- Customer Service Officer Job at ACCA
- Group Head, Customer Care at Softnoon Holdings
- Sales and Customer care Representative- Machines at Aframero Limited
- Loan Officer