Contract and Procurement Manager Job at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Contract and Procurement Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic support and advise in relation to the management of contractual matters in order to ensure company interests are protected and financial recoveries are maximized
- To drive corporate vendor services management and other related activities as prescribed n the Company’s procurement policy and procedure guidelines
- Planning and carrying out all vendor services activities in line with organization’s Contract and Procurement procedures
- Receiving and reviewing proposals from prospecting contractors/suppliers
- Liaising with Head, Contract and Procurement in developing plan and strategy in the area of vendor services
- Define, implement and manage processes aimed at ensuring that only credible suppliers are registered to conduct business with organization.
- Ensure clear audit trial, process transparency and clarity of roles of individual parties in the procurement process.
- Protect organization from possible risks related to the procurement of goods and services.
- Invoice vendor and payment processing
- Updating the list of Contractors/Suppliers
- Supplier relationship management
- Provide contractual review/legal review of documents involvement in major successful management of contractual dealings in order to achieve business objectives and increase profitability.
- Undertake audit of contractual business procedures.
- To develop and maintain policy procedures in order to ensure effective administration of contractual matters related to main contracts, sub-contractors, and other suppliers of goods and services including advising on disputes, claims, etc. in order to maximize the financial establishments and implementation of procedures.
- Responsible for group contractual analysis that will add value and drive decision making at senior board level.
- Ensure that the main contract terms and conditions of tender documents and other pre-bid agreements for prospective projects across the company are reviewed and where necessary contractual qualifications are drafted in order to ensure that the terms of offer protect and/or further safeguard the company’s interest and comply with company’s guidelines.
- Establish and maintain “best practice” standards, policies, procedures and processes in all contractual dealings in order to achieve business objectives and increase profitability.
- Through internal and external periodic feedback procedures, measure effectiveness of operations, including customer satisfaction and proposes methods for continuous improvement showing commitment to customer service to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time and the right place.
- Develops and implements short and long-term procurement strategies designed to reduce costs and improve quality and service while meeting organizational goals and objectives and works closely with staff/departments to ensure these measures are achieved.
- B.Sc degree in Quantity Surveying, Law and other related fields
- Minimum of 7years experience in similar role
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software
- Very strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build a credible relationship
- Strong commercial and financial accounting background including full understanding of balance sheet and cash flow
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast-moving environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Admin / Procurement Officer Job at Abilele Projects Nigeria Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Expediter Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Fountline Telecommunications
- Purchasing Assistant Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Procurement Manager Job at Coca-Cola Company
- Purchasing Officer Job at Broadway Cafeteria
- Procurement / Quality Controller Recruitment
- Procurement Engineer Job at PG Consulting
- Recent Job Vacancies at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited