Control Risk Recruitment for Human Resources Administrator
Control Risks exists to make our clients succeed. We are a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Administrator
Job Location: Nigeria
- To provide comprehensive HR administrative support to the Middle East and Africa HR team.
- Accountable for providing high quality, accurate HR administration and managing the core processes across the full employee lifecycle demonstrating autonomy and initiative.
- Provides support to other team members across a range of HR matters and projects, taking ownership for delivery where required.
- This is a fast-paced, demanding role that requires a proactive approach and the ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Tasks and Responsibilties
- Responsible for delivering core HR processes and providing an accurate and timely HR administration service across the employee lifecycle in line with agreed SLAs. High attention to detail is required and documents and information need to be fit for purpose with limited checking required before issuing.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Starters and leavers
- Changes to contractual terms
- Internal or international transfers
- Reference requests
- Pre-employment background screening
- Immigration checks and work permit application processing
HR EMEA team inbox and queries:
- As the first point of contact for all queries, be accountable for and successfully manage the HR EMEA team inbox on a daily basis through on-going communication, escalation and prioritisation with the HR Manager MEA.
- Demonstrate customer focus and a commitment to providing a seamless service to the business through responding to all emails/queries in a timely manner and producing high quality, accurate work.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy by managing tasks through to completion where possible. If a query/task is complex or very ambiguous, redirect/escalate as appropriate once possible solutions have been considered.
- A pro-active and professional approach is required as well as remaining flexible to meet varying demands to tight deadlines.
HR Systems, Records and Data Management:
- Be accountable for maintaining accurate employee data for relevant populations in all core HR Systems ensuring updates are made in a timely manner.
- Cleanse and maintain employee files on an ongoing basis in line with the ISO and Data Retention, Archiving and Destruction policy. Use the correct naming convention and version control.
HR Projects and on-going team priorities:
- Own and deliver assigned projects and priorities in line with deadlines as agreed with HR Manager, MEA. Provide pro-active support with ad-hoc tasks where necessary. Ensure any issues are flagged to ensure delivery is in line with agreed deadlines.
- Support the Recruitment team to ensure that all jobs are placed on the relevant job boards and advertised both internally and externally.
- Carry out administration support for recruitment processes, ensuring that internal procedures are always followed
- Support where required on setting up psychometric tests and other recruitment tests including assessments
- Process payments and track all permanent placement invoices in a timely manner
Knowledge and Experience
- Administrative experience within a Human Resources function
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to learn
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of working in a professional services / consulting organisation(s)
- Experience of working in a matrix structure
- Experience of working within an international environment
- Experience of managing and improving complex administrative processes
- Knowledge and experience of HR Information Systems
Qualifications and Specialist Skills
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and/or hold a relevant professional HR qualification or be studying towards one.
- Human Resource Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Marikech Limited
- HR/Admin Officer Recruitment at Technira Limited
- HR Assistant (Male) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Head, HR and Admin Job at Alan & Grant
- Business Development Officer Job in Uyo
- Human Resource Officer Job at Periwinkle Residences Limited
- Administration & Human Resources Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- HR Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank