CRS Teacher Job at Grundtvig International
Grundtvig International Secondary School is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria, a non-governmental organisation committed to the development of “Education for Life” in Nigeria. The Board of Trustees of the Grundtvig Movement controls the operations of the school through the principal. The Grundtvig Movement is inspired by the Danish Education-for-Life philosopher Bishop N.F.S. Grundtvig (1783-1872) and our rich tradition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: CRS Teacher
Job Location: Anambra
The ideal candidate must possess:
- WAEC /NECO examiner
- A good first degree (B.Ed, B.A. [Ed]) or B.A / M.A. with PGDE in Christian Religious Studies and a minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Knowledge of NECO and WAEC curricular
- Must be highly disciplined.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good spoken English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80% and kick-start your international career with a European degree in 2021!
- Subject Teachers Recruitment at Pacific Schools
- Head Teacher Job at Griffiths Schools
- Subject Teacher Recruitment at Goshen International School
- Art Teacher Recruitment at Pacific Academy
- Tutors Recruitment at Mindsmith
- Training Manager Job at Zinc Network
- French Teacher Recruitment at RA International School
- Primary Class Teacher Recruitment at RA International School
- Nursery / Primary School Teacher Recruitment at A reputable school