Customer Care Executive Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable ISP firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialization: Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Develop and update client-related reports
- Escalation of all clients payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all client's WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly basis.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for downtime experiences.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Identify and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship-building opportunities.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
- BSc / HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years' Client Relationship experience. Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client-facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem-solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build profitable relationships with Clients.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
- Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients and giving accurate responses clients.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- 3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales & Customer Support Officer Job at Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer Job at HRLeverage
- Customer Service Representative Job at Focuslync
- Customer Care Representative Job at AGC Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Personnel Job at Keen British School
- Contact Centre Executive Job at Health Partners International
- Customer Service Associate Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Administrative Officer / Customer Service Representative Job at Pegasus
- Customer Care Officer Job at Olive Multispecialist Hospital