Customer Relations Officer Job at PWAN HOMES LIMITED
PWAN-Prime Investments and Properties Limited is a Real Estate Marketing and Development Company; providing our clients with the best affordable real estate options (both commercial and residential properties) in Africa. Our story is beyond what we do but about what drives us as a company. That drive is our vision to make home ownership dream a reality for as many people as possible and our mission to discover affordable lands in fast-developing areas; purchase them in bulk and make them available to clients.
Since inception in 2017, that drive has built us a reputation for service delivery, developing our lands as serviced estates; providing running water; electricity; drainage; paved roads and security. Hence, the confidence that the properties we provide guarantee high return on investment. Interestingly, we evolved from the vision of our parent body, PWAN Homes; and were incorporated on November 28, 2017. We are the sixth business office to unfold from the PWAN Group
Our properties are spread across the federation with a physical presence in Lagos state, Ogun State, Enugu State, Owerri in Imo State, Uyo in Akwa Ibom State, Calabar in Cross River State and Asaba in Delta State. Welcome to our world as our team of industrious and dedicated real estate professionals guide you through your investment journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relations Officer
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Smart, young and beautiful.
N50,000 - N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit your CV in person at:
23A Sura Mogaji Street,
Off Coker Road,
Ilupeju, Lagos State.
- Virtual Customer Service Representative Job at MPG partnering
- Customer Support Executive Recruitment at Moni Africa
- Receptionist Job at IBS Hotel Nigeria Limited
- Customer Support Agent Recruitment at Opay
- Logistics Officer Job at Terre Des Hommes
- Customer Care Representatives
- Customer Service Representative Job at FairMoney
- Customer Service Officer Job at Tempkers
- French Customer Service Personnel Job at Floor Nigeria
- Call Center Agent Job at Virtuality Consulting