Customer Service Engineer Trainee Job at Buhler
Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for manufacturing advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment type: Temporary, 100%
- We are looking for passionate engineers to join our Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program. This is a fixed two years on the job-training program to develop you to a fully trained Buhler Service Engineer with exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- The program is structured in a way to encourage and support professional and personal growth in a dynamic work environment
- After successful completion of the program, you are well-equipped for further growth and specialization in fields like Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Automation, Sales, Technology, and Installation/Site-Management.
- Install, inspect, start-up, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Perform of maintenance jobs on machine basis.
- Performance of simple retrofit actions.
- Read technical diagrams and schematics.
- Remote Troubleshooting (via phone, remote access, VR glasses).
- Plant audits.
- Creation of delegation reports.
- Assurance of the quality and quantity of the activities carried out.
- Coordination of and collaboration with customer technicians during startups or maintenance jobs.
- Coordination of all tasks with other functions within the Business Unit, e.g. sales, machine design, spare parts services, plus information tailored to specific addressees needs.
- Wire up motors and drives.
- Bachelor's Degree in preferably Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Automation.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the equipment industry, including experience in the field of specialization.
- Open for the domestic and international travels.
- Fluent communication in English language.
- Prior work experience as a Service Engineer (Internship, Full-Time) is an advantage.
- French, German, or local languages (Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo) proficiency is an advantage.
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to communicate, collaborate and work across cultures and borders in an international work environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company.
- Innovative Thinking.
- Eagerness to achieve and reach your targets.
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects for the future.
- Wide technically and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Exciting development and training opportunities.
- Great and dynamic work environment.
- Engineering Manager Job at Lendsqr
- Service Engineer Job at Husk Power Energy Systems Nigeria Limited
- Vitalvida Recruitment for Telesales Customer Service Intern
- Customer Care Executive Job at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job in Port Harcourt
- Cashier (Food & Beverage Services) Job at Marriott International
- 2023 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI)
- Job Vacancies at Simba Group
- Relationship Management Officer Job at Wema Bank Plc