Customer Service Representative Job at BIC® products
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We believe that the way we reach our customers is as important as the product we choose to sell, and following this mission, the referred position will be responsible for the Order Management process in the region of scope, from order collection to order delivery and returns, to ensure optimal service level and customer satisfaction.
- Working in close collaboration with the local Sales Manager, Sales department, Store Manager, Customers and various different stakeholders, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for driving outstanding customer satisfaction at optimal costs, being the main link between the customer and the company, in order to respond to the business needs.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Act as main link between the company and the customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding. Focus on understanding our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer accounts in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Follow up on specific payment terms; align all necessary documentation to the specific payment method.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Note, Certificates and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with Supply Chain daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate documents are at the right place at the right time.
- Ensure prices, discounts and customer conditions are updated in the system, to avoid delayed payment caused by pricing errors.
- Plan and manage activities of the customer service team to meet the needs of customers and support area operations.
- Prepare and coordinate orders outlook as input to planning forecast, warehousing operation forecast and transport forecast.
- Maintain a weekly shipment outlook and lead weekly/ monthly meetings with all stakeholders to review order status, priorities and challenges.
- Maintain regular meetings with key customers and sales team to review service levels and requirements and following through on action plans to further improve service.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, establish standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Define and implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its performance.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Number of Customers: 60 regular customers; up to 100 with irregular (opportunistic)
- Number of monthly orders: 8-12 customers invoiced per day
- Service Level - Value Fill Rate: 97%
- Service Level - Ship On Time: 90%
- Service Level - On Time In Full: 60%
- Customer Claims Solved On Time: 95%
- Back Order Evolution: Evolution
- Orders Below Minimum Value: 5%
- Returns and rejections rate: TBC
Previous / Professional Experience:
- Experience as Customer Service representative.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Candidate Profile: Qualifications / Technical Skills:
- Team player; able to relate to suppliers, colleagues and team members.
- Customer oriented.
- Understanding of ERP functionalities.
- Knowledge on Customer Service practices and principles.
- Organization skills to manage (at times) intense workload & ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Intermediate to advance excel knowledge.
- Hands-on in line with BIC culture, can handle various tasks with humility and business drive.
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent Job at Maersk Line
- Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Customer Sales Executive
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Success Executive Job at Interswitch
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- Guest Service Agent Job at an Ultra-modern Hotel
- Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment
- Customer Care Officer Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited