Data Analyst Intern
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way easy to understand.
- A degree in Data science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- An excellent numerical and analytical skill is required.
- He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- Research & Data Analyst Recruitment at Officemakers International Limited
- Head of Research Job at Sankore Investments
- Research Analyst Job at Sankore Investments
- Head, Research & Product Development Job at Media Trust Limited
- REACH GIS Officer Job at ACTED
- Research Analyst Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Research and Data Analyst Recruitment at Svelte Global Company
- Customer Relationship / Research Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Research Consultant Job at Center for Civilians in Conflict
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation