Deputy Manager, Economics & Decision Support Job at NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Deputy Manager, Economics & Decision Support
Reference No: EH/COM/015
Job Location: Nigeria
- To analyze economic trends and provide reports for decision making
Key Job Responsibilities
- Interpret and forecast market trends relating to upstream business activities
- Research and analyse economic trends, and advise on economic trends with impact on profitability and productivity
- Design and implement new or enhanced decision support tools/policies for addressing economic challenges encountered in the course of NNPC business activities
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification / Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 18 years post-qualification experience with at least 3 years working experience at Managerial/ Leadership level in an organization of comparative size .
- Experience in oil and gas industry and in similar functional area is an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Market Trend Analysis
- Upstream Asset Valuation
- Investment Appraisal.
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.
- Research Consultant Job at Center for Civilians in Conflict
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Librarian Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Fragility and Resilience Officer Job at African Development Bank Group (AfDB
- Research & Product Development Supervisor Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Research & Product Development Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Research Analyst (Lead) Recruitment at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited
- Research and Training Executive Recruitment at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Quantity Surveyor Job at a reputable company