Digital Content Creator / Producer Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited - Our client, a News Media Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Content Creator / Producer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a digital content producer, you are expected to supervise the design and development of a variety of digital campaigns including web advertisements, videos, and other media. Also known as a multimedia producer or online producer, your duties include creating designs for new projects, preparing reports, and estimating cost.
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, website development, online advertising, and email marketing
- Take briefs from teams and executing accurate and engaging productions
- Ensure all teams are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Create concepts and designs for new digital projects.
- Coordinate with project directors to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate status reports.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the company's vision.
- Provide cost estimates and quotations, and monitor budgets.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and meets company's requirements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in marketing/content at a digital, creative, or advertising agency or at a brand, or in digital journalism or editorial role
- BA / B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- Examples of web production work they’re especially proud of
- Razor-sharp editing skills and a passion for storytelling
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort offering solutions and clarity amid ambiguity
- The drive to see projects through from concept to execution and analysis
- A deep understanding of the marketing, media and digital advertising landscape; previous B2B experience a major plus
- A preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record working across complex cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Light design skills are a plus.
- A proficiency working within Content Management Systems is a must
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills; team-first mentality
- Passion for Digital content creation and knowledge of how to market these content.
Remuneration is competitive .
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Social Media Specialist Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Product Manager Job at Zojatech Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Proten International
- Job Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- Marketer and Marketing Consultant Job at Keen British School
- Digital Marketer Job at Norak Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at Reuxville Homes
- Financial Market Analyst Job at EjiCareers
- Marketing Executive Job at The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL)