Digital Marketer Job at vasiti.com
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers(online shoppers).
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a creative Digital Marketer to join our versatile team and help achieve our online marketing objectives.
- As a Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for all aspects aspects of our marketing operations, including planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for Vasiti.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technology and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Supportive environment.
- Your work has visible impact.
- Great learning and growth opportunities.
- License to innovate (Your innovative ideas have a voice).
- We offer a unique experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- Digital Business Manager Job at PG Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Communication Officer Job at Creative Associates International
- Customer Engagement Officer Job at Trustbanc group
- Market Research Intern Recruitment at Damen & Jordan Partners
- Content Writer Job at Panachora
- Nukreationz Printing Solutions Limited Recruitment for Female Digital Marketing Executive
- Sales and Marketing Personnel Job at Winco Foam Industries
- Marketing and Communications Junior Officer Job at Authors Bridge
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa