Digital Marketing Executive
Location : Lagos
Our Client, an ISP company is currently recruiting the services of a digital marketer. A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing
Strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and
Maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Here is a list of digital marketing executive roles and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Manage organization’s website
• Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
• Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
• Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
• Keyword generation for SEO.
• Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
• Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
• Lead Management on Digital Media platform.
• Follow up with the Digital marketing agencies.
• End to end sales lead closure.
• Time to time training and product KT (Knowledge transfer) to tele-caller and marketing agency.
• Innovative ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
• B.Sc. in any relevant field
• 3-4 proven experience as a digital marketer. Portfolio of your work is required
• Must not be more than 30 years
Qualified Candidates should forward CV to email@example.com
- Job Openings at Design Synchrony
- IT Assistant Job at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Sage Scholars Academy
- IT Assistant Manager Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc
- Job Vacancies at Jhpiego
- IT Administrator Job at Ibis Hotel Ikeja
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY