Digital Media Manager Job at ACE (Advocacy for Civic Engagement) Centre
ACE (Advocacy for Civic Engagement) Centre applies creative technology and offline approaches to simplify civic engagement with the legislative and executive arms of government to enhance open and participatory governance in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Media Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- The Digital Media & Communications Manager will be expected to oversee the overall Branding, Marketing and Communications direction within the Media arm of the organisation, actively participating in developing Media, Marketing & Communications strategy to advance the objectives of the organisation.
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies in line with the organisation’s objectives;
- Develop content for communication strategies
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy;
- Oversee responsibilities for media buying, advert placement;
- Plan and manage media schedule, content creation and distribution;
- Plan, coordinate and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media and web content;
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep up with latest marketing trends;
- Coordinate the activities of digital marketing desk and outdoor advertising team;
- Analyse clients and targets to identify growth opportunities;
- Build brand through relationship management and strategic communications;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Carry out ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly;
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to Abuja.
- Must be available to travel frequently and on short notice.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in relevant course.
- A Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years relevant experience in similar position i.e. Marketing, PR and Communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding in how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organisation
- Good understanding of the use of social media.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to conduct robust research
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Landshop
- Social Media Manager Job at Elvaridah
- Experienced Marketer / Sales Representative Recruitment
- Female Administrative Officer / Retail Assistant Recruitment at Anyjob
- Digital Marketing Engineer Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Media Marketing Executive Job at Wale Adenuga Productions Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Oxford international Group
- Brand Manager Job at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at Colton Industries