Director of Procurement Job at The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, (FUDMA) is located in Dutsin-Ma town, Katsina State. The town is located about 60km south of the state capital. The university is ICT driven and envisioned to be a top ranking, world-class university, committed to excellence in research and production of generation of leaders with passion for service and integrity. The University commenced academic activities in July, 2012 and had graduated four sets of students so far.
The Governing Council of the University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Procurement (CONTISS II 15)
Job Location: Katsina
- Director of Procurement heads the Directorate of Procurement. He/she provides secretarial services to the University Tenders Board and chairs the Technical Evaluation Committee
- He/she provides technical procurement advice and guide in line with the Public Procurement Act 2007
- He/she executes any other activities related to procurement of supplies, works and services as may be assigned to him by the Vice-Chancellor to whom he/she is responsible.
- Good honours Degree in Accounting, Social Sciences, Business Administration or Law from a recognised university;
- Membership registration of relevant professional bodies;
- Attainment of the position of Assistant Director or equivalent;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience, five (5) of which shall be in a senior position in a tertiary educational institution;
- A good knowledge of word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint computer packages.
- Appointments into the Director position is for a period of five (5) years;
- Candidate must not be more than 60 years of age by the end of the current year;
- Being a management position, candidates must be of high integrity and be capable of commanding the respect and loyalty of staff. They must be receptive to new ideas and be innovative;
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable
- Possession of higher degrees would be an added advantage
- Appropriate computer literacy is required for this position.
- Salary, allowances and conditions of service are as obtainable in other Federal Universities and as may be determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria/Governing Council.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) sets of hand-written application (one copy original, others photocopy), detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials. Applications must include academic and professional qualifications, birth certificate or equivalent, verifiable evidence of work experience and Curriculum Vitae written, etc. in the format below:
- Post Applied
- Full Name
- Date and Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Functional E-mail Address
- Functional Phone Number
- Local Government and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates and Institutions
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of, at least, three (3) referees.
Completed Applications, with the code of the post applied for clearly indicated at the top right hand corner of the envelope, should be addressed and sent to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
P.M.B. 5001, Dutsin-Ma,
- Candidates should request three referees to send, under confidential cover, a referee report each to the Registrar with full details of the applicant and the post he or she applied for to reach the Registrar not later than the closing date of this advertisement. The envelope containing the report should be marked "Confidential Referee Report" for easy identification.
- Procurement Supervisor Job at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Dream Print Nigeria Limited
- Procurement and Subcontracts Director Job at Chemonics International
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University
- Latest Job Vacancies at 54gene Nigeria
- IT Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Female Web Developer
- Investment Portfolio Manager Job at Frankedge Properties