Driver Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for strictly observing Traffic Rules and Regulation and maximum speed limit.
- Ensure accurate completion of all necessary paperwork, such as daily dispatch sheets, Drivers log book, fuel log sheet etc.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicles, ensuring that they are always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the any other assigned task in need of the vehicle.
- Responsible for routine check-up of the vehicles. Routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the likes. And should be done on a timely basis.
- Responsible for always driving the vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must strictly observe the rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the Company.
- Responsible for assigned vehicles and must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Responsible for proper use and maintenance of keys, and keys must be properly checked in and out.
- Sole responsibility of the driver to monitor expiration and renewal of his driver's license
- At the close of work, the driver shall at all time park the vehicle at the designated parking area.
- Minimum educational qualification of SSCE
- Valid Driver's license
- At least 7yrs driving experience
- Willingness to work in any of the Bank's Branch
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com stating the position as the subject of the mail on or before close of work on the closing date above.
- Clearing Agent Job at Global Clearing and Logistics Limited
- Store Assistant / Keeper Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Entry level Recruitment at Transport Services Limited for Depot Distribution Officer
- Dispatch / Delivery Rider at Sarabel Logistics and Security Services Limited
- Logistic Officer Job at Kaiglo
- Logistics Officer Job at Libmot Logistics Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group Nigeria
- Store Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Freelance Delivery Agent Job at Elo-Ex Transport Services