Executive Assistant to Managing Director at a reputable company
A reputable company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Job Location: Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Organizing and maintaining the Managing Director’s diary and appointments as well as represent him on some delegated business engagements.
- Booking meetings on behalf of the Managing Director and ensuring that he is well prepared for such meetings.
- Take minutes of meetings for the Managing Director when required.
- Drafting of letters, memos, reports and prepare correspondences both internal and external for the Managing Director including presentation.
- Relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer enquiries on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Render direct office support services to the Managing Director and executing assigned projects.
- Handle, supervise, monitor and execute special projects and report outcomes.
- Managing itinerary and arranging business travels.
- Communicate management decisions to staff and branches on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Ensuring compliance with laid down processes and procedures from the office of Managing Director and equally reporting feedback.
- Managing corporate relationship with regulatory institutions, customers and other stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Vetting of all documents before they are presented to the Managing Director for approval as well as filing and retrieval of documents including confidential ones both in hard and soft copies.
- Prepare annual budget for the day to day running of Managing Director’s office.
- Any other function as may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Bachelor's degree/HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field is preferred.
- 5 years of cognate experience in same or similar role is preferred.
- Must have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn.
- Must be proactive and have good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office packages for preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Knowledge of social media will be an added advantage.
- Possess and demonstrate good values of Respect, Innovation, Drive and Ethics.
- Good analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Skilled in time, priority and task management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and Interpersonal skills) to effectively interact with partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently without supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to convey a professional image, handle confidential information and deal confidently with pressure.
Salary and Remuneration
Attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Executive Assistant to Managing Director" as subject of the mail.
- Senior Administrative Assistant Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Operations Officer Job at Dinerr
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Administrative Officer Job at Speedy Development Global Service Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at Global Clearing and Logistics Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Swift Consulting
- Plan and Field Executive Officer Job at Africa Leadership Forum
- Account / Admin Officer
- HR / Admin Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Admin Officer Job in an Oil and Gas Company