The Nigerian Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (NIEEE) consists of engineering personnel in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Control, Instrumentation, Automation, Aviation, Process, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Computer, Broadcast, Satellite and Allied professions/disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
- Candidate must be a registered Engineer
- Must be a financial member of the institute for at least five years
- Must have an excellent track record in Communication.
- Candidate will be responsible for the management of the Head office (& the Liaison) of the Institute.
- S/he shall be directly in charge thereof with all other responsibilities as guided by the Byelaw of the Institute.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Letter of Application to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Offline Field Sales Manager
- Personal Assistant to the MD / CEO at a reputable company
- Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Assistant Job at Living Media International
- Corporate Sales Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Relationship Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Marketing Executive (Advisors) Job at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Technical Operator Job at Graceco Limited