Executive Secretary Job at Shelter Spring Agro Limited
Shelter Spring Agro Limited is an Agribusiness solution provider that specialized in Supply, Installation, Rpair and Maintanance of quality Agricultural Equipment such as; Pelletizer of diference capacity both Flat Die and Ring Die type; Hammer MILL Grinding Machies of different capacity; Mixing Machines of different capcity for mixing both Wet and Dry materials and All Spare Parts of the above mentioned Agricutural Equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Secretary
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretaryto support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary orsimilar administrative role.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
NGN65,000 - 105,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Anchorit International Limited Recruitment for a Virtual Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- Front Desk / Client Service Officer Job at SPM Professionals Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Front Desk / Admin Officer
- Administrative Assistant Job at The U.S. Consulate
- Executive Assistant
- Career Openings at TeamAce
- Ongoing Recruitment at Nicole Sinclair
- Executive Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International